Thursday, June 20, 2013

Solstice greetings


Tomorrow is the Winter Solstice....

Two very different nests grace the table this year, and I decided to decorate with eucalyptus, gathered locally from the forest floor.....

This year, I celebrate the light of home, connection, and belonging...

I couldn't resist turning this little fellow I made years ago into an English Faery sort of Green Man... He lives on the
art room wall, offering wisdom and encouragement... ivy is abundant in the garden, and although it is a weed, is beautiful....


At this solstice time, I wish you the deep peace of perfect balance...



With the returning light in the South of our Planet, may your inspiration flourish....

and in the North, where the daylight will begin to lessen, may your harvest be abundant....

Wherever you are, I wish you exactly the sort of nest you need in which to rest comfortably....





1 comment: