Saturday, February 21, 2015

Small Wonders... life as a garden


I'm reminded that every long view is made up of many tiny elements, like these....


A perfectly blue sky summer's day has me wandering the garden again... opening my eyes to vistas within the landscape, and focusing upon small details as well......

 Lately, I've been continually re-adjusting my outlook... trying to envisage a future life, then looking at the small things that might create a nurturing environment... 
Backwards & forwards... long and short... macro to micro....

Naturally, details vary, according to individual people, but I am coming to understand the wisdom of noticing small details, which combine to create a bigger picture...

I find this comforting... small elements are so much easier for me to grasp...

that is all

X

No comments:

Post a Comment