Tuesday, July 21, 2015

It's your circus, you know... another note to self...


Had no idea what would reveal itself to me today, when I started drawing... 

I think it's magical, the way much needed messages can spill out onto the page from the end of a pencil...

As I began, thought  it was silly to draw a tent & a clownish face... but I continued, in the hope that something would reveal itself.... and continued, without censorship, until I realised this is what I needed to remember...

... and possibly, Dear Reader, it might mean something to you as well, because you're reading this...

I saw a circus 2 days ago... 
Marvelous what the mind files away for future reference...

2 comments:

  1. It may be my circus, but I ain't claiming ownership of the monkeys! :D

    Love the colours in this one, Marigold.

    ReplyDelete