Friday, August 1, 2014

Day 11 - mandala a day - Imbolc

This morning I woke before the dawn... rekindled the embers of the fire, and lay down to listen to a lone, warbling magpie, heralding a new day, and the beginning of a new season...
As I lay, the little dog, snuggling against me, reminded me of a snuggling child... and that the new spring is as a tender child... and that my heart is still that of a child...
I thought: "if I allow the last 40 or so years to drop away.... perhaps I can stand as firmly and as confidently as the child I once was"...
So my spring undertaking is to protect my childlike heart... my Mabon... to nurture it... keeping  alight the flame of love.... the flame of creativity... of healing..

Blessings of Brigit to you, in the South, and to your loved ones, this cold morning! And if you're in the North, enjoying the warm harvest, may it sustain you well, until the year has turned full circle.


2 comments:

  1. Blessed Imbolc to you too Friend...
    Love,
    )0(
    Lady Dragon
    www.claw-writings.com

    ReplyDelete