Saturday, August 9, 2014

Day 19 mandala a day "Moon in Leo - Battle Crow - Morrigan - Kali Ma - A Rainbow Warrior"

Death & renewal...

Starting out with a diminutive figure, riding a dragon that looked more like a horse/cat, I forced myself to keep working, & the result is a doll-like figure, badly drawn, but with a lot to tell me about the quest of a Spritual Warrior.

Full moon's in Leo, a forceful, warlike phase ... powerful... taking no prisoners...
Will magnify that which people focus upon...

Now false ideas about my world drop away by the sack full... The illumination of shadowy failings & shortcomings is a gift... I fight for victory over my own illusions...

So, Day 19's Goddess is me... I'm wearing Polariods, instead of my usual rose-tinted glasses!




No comments:

Post a Comment